Found this very easy DIY for a No-sew clutch from bywilma.com
What you will need:
1. Find a belt and a place mat that go well together.
2. Fold the place mat while leaving about 4 inch on top to fold over the opening of your clutch. Glue the sides and use clothespins to keep material in place while it’s drying. Remove the clothespins when the glue is dry.
3. Fold the belt around the clutch and decide on the length of the belt. Cut off the leather. Now decide where the holes should go. I made two holes. One for an almost empty bag and one for when it’s a little bit more filled.
4. Use your Cropodile to punch to holes in the leather belt.
5. Glue down the belt on your bag. You only need to glue down the part of the belt that’s on the back of your clutch. Use something heavy to press the glued surfaces down.
6. Close your belt and your beautiful and easy no-sew clutch is ready!
Photo & Instructions courtesy of bywilma.com